Job ID: 170879836
Repairs and maintains all HVAC units, mechanical, electrical equipment, plumbing fixtures, structural facilities and grounds of the property. Also performs make ready work to prepare apartments for new tenants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• EPA certification Universal or Type I, II preferred
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Previous apartment make ready/tech experience preferred
• Ability to lift up to 70lbs
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders
• Must be able to work rotating weekends and after hours emergency calls
• Provide own hand tools
• Pool certification a plus
BLUESTONE PROPERTIES has an IMMEDIATE need for a highly motivated and experienced Maintenance Technician to join our Rensselaer, NY team at Oak Hill Apartments! Our 220 unit luxury community is conveniently located just 4 miles from down town Albany! Check our website for more property details, click to view
WE OFFER a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, flexible spending plans, dental, vision, disability and life insurance after 60 days of employment. PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance program, and apartment discount. 401K after 90 days as well as continued training and career advancement opportunities.