Job ID: 231967602
5 - 10 years
Good Shepherd Community is searching for a supervisor for its maintenance department. The maintenance department is responsible for all aspects of upkeep and repairs necessary to maintain and enhance the value of 500 apartment units housing more than 500 senior residents.
- Supervision of the coordination of maintenance staff including technicians, drivers, make-ready housekeeper, and administrative assistant, ensuring all work orders are completed in a timely manner;
- Overseeing the performance of routine and preventative maintenance ensuring that completed according to established procedures;
- Ensuring all maintenance tools, parts, and supplies are stocked, inventoried, readily available, and maintained in an organized manner for use by the technicians;
- Ensuring the safety of the employees and residents in all facets of work performed by the maintenance staff;
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary.
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields;
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment;
- Must be knowledgeable of general repairs on electrical systems, mechanical systems, HVAC systems, and a multitude of other systems associated with apartment houses and property upkeep;
- Must be a deadline and detail-oriented person;
- Previous supervisory experience required;
- Knowledge of safety requirements for all maintenance and housekeeping tasks as well as those for drivers;
- Proficient in use of the computer with the ability to learn a variety of programs (prior experience with OneSite is a plus);
- Customer service skills are required and the employee must enjoy working for our senior residents.
Normal work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Salary range: $45,000 - $65,000, depending upon experience.
The position is full-time with the following benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance(s). We also offer supplemental insurances as well as Federal Credit Union.
Good Shepherd Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace. Criminal Records Check required.