Job ID: 235557459
10 - 15 years
Reports To: Executive Director
Exemption Status: Exempt | Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Salary: $65K - $85K Based on Experience
- At least 10 years of experience supervising maintenance activities in multifamily real estate.
- Experience with creating training curriculum and speaking to large groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. (Excel, Publisher, Word)
- Identify, create and/or augment all student training materials used in the training courses.
- Review and/or assist with creating all teaching materials for all maintenance courses.
- Review and/or assist creating testing materials and determine minimum thresholds of understanding.
- Provide engaging hands on classroom instruction.
- Evaluate students' progress regularly using standardized assessment tools.
- Oversee the progress of the students while placed in externship program.
- Oversee the progress of the students for their first three months of paid employment.
- Develop, revise and evaluate curriculum to meet the needs of the students
- Maintain current records on all students, including accurate attendance records
- Promote the mission, work and activities of The Triangle Apartment Association (TAA) in a positive manner with all staff, customers and the general public at all times.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Attend TAA events, socials and meetings
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Publisher, Windows XP, and database a plus
- Ability to anticipate upcoming work and plan for success
- Conscientious, detailed and multi-task oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance
- Quick learner with positive attitude and flexibility
- Position is subject to the Association’s scheduling demands and employee must be available to work mornings, evenings and weekends which may or may not be away from office as required.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive stands of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the Executive Director to advance the mission of the Association.
BENEFITS: Benefits include health/dental insurance, life insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, short-term disability, 401(k), and paid time off.