Job ID: 236543000
3 - 5 years
The Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and repair of a building property. Duties can vary from day to day and a maintenance schedule may be implemented so time management skills are required. Building Maintenance Technicians need to have a good knowledge of building skills including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, drywall installation, painting, and general building repair. Also will need to be adept at using a variety of hand and electrical tools. Experience in construction is a MUST in this role.
- Evaluate, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems in the building.
- Communicate with property management about any work that requires outside expert assistance.
- Receive and respond to tenant reports of mechanical or maintenance issues on the premises.
- Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete projects.
- Maintain corporate safety procedures at all times and comply with access control regulations.
- Maintain fire, carbon monoxide, smoke and other safety systems within the buildings.
- Calibrate instruments and tools required for job responsibilities.
- 3 yr minimum building tech/construction experience