BAS INSTALL ELECTRICIAN ENGLEWOOD, CO
E LIGHT ELECTRIC SERVICES, INC., a local commercial electrical contractor is currently looking for an experienced Building Automation Systems Electrician. We at E Light believe our number one asset is our superior field force. Without an excellent field force such as ours, we simply cannot be the best. We believe the best way to provide a great product and a great service to our customers begins with the people we hire.
Specifically looking for an electrician with building automation controls systems experience. Can also perform installations for electrical wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
Either a Current Colorado JW Electrician license or is enrolled in E Lights apprentice program.
We are looking for someone who is dependable, detail oriented, hardworking and deadline driven.
Maintains and repairs or replaces wiring, equipment and fixtures, using hand tools.
Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures consistent with specifications and local codes.
Inspects systems and electrical parts to detect hazards, defects, and need for adjustments or repair.
Tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeter, voltmeter, and oscilloscope.
Diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools.
Readies and assembles electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using specifications and hand tools.
Prepares sketches of location of wiring and equipment or follows blueprints to determine location of equipment and conformance to safety codes.
Climbs ladder to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
Constructs and fabricates parts, using hand tools and specifications.
Possesses electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
Directs and trains workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Technical knowledge of major and minor electrical materials and their uses. Troubleshooting techniques and components involved in entire system.
· wiring systems and how to perform all phases of project installation.
· electrical control work and how to troubleshoot.
· commercial electrical construction.
· tools, tool uses, and repair techniques.
· fire alarm codes and requirements to meet local standards.
· other trades to coordinate electrical installation.
· mathematics sufficient to be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
· national electrical code.
· building code.
· motor controls.
· Safety and OSHA standards.
· all Federal, State, and Local standards relating to safety.
· all MSDS right to know material.
· alternate methods of installation.
· troubleshooting problems with fire alarm and components.
· reading and writing.
· managing others so that the work assignment gets completed.
· prioritizing and re-prioritizing to meet job needs.
· problem solving.
· organizing work to accomplish tasks.
· managing stress to carry out the work assignment.
· estimating resources needed to complete required tasks.
· reading and interpreting blueprints.
· time management.
· managing equipment.
· establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
· using, repairing, and instructing others in safe use of tools.
· effective written and oral communication sufficient to be able to elicit and communicate information and achieve understanding.
· troubleshooting electrical systems while they are de-energized.
· being sensitive to customer urgency.
Typical construction work including climbing ladders, working in high places (such as scaffolding or ladders) climbing stairs, pulling wire, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), operating machinery (forklifts, cranes, backhoes, power tools, hand tools, benders, tuggers, hydraulic machinery), bending, stooping, kneeling, sitting, standing, grasping, driving, and typing.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid vacations and holidays.
Our intent is to hire a long-term professional with character, who will help us reach our corporate goals and objectives while displaying our company values.
E Light Electric is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job ID: 239861408
E Light Electric Services
E Light is a provider of commercial, industrial and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets for the commercial, industrial, healthcare and renewable energy markets. From office buildings to solar farms, healthcare facilities to medium-voltage installations, our employees and design professionals are driven to excellence. E Light is a provider of commercial, industrial and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets for the commercial, industrial, healthcare and renewable energy markets. From office buildings to solar farms, healthcare facilities to medium-voltage installations, our employees and design professionals are driven to excellence.
Website:View all 6 jobs