Certified Welder 2 - 3 month position in Puerto Rico ( Competitive Wage, Travel and Per Diem )
- DeBlasio Site Development, Inc.
- Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
WELDING POSITION FOR CONTRACTED PROJECT IN BEATUIFUL SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO:
Join our team of qualified and friendly tradesmen as we travel to the tropical city of San Juan with its soft sand beaches and multitude of cultural attractions. Enjoy the local cuisine, plush lodging and camaraderie of our team as we work together to complete in a timely manner a project we can all be proud of. The assignment is estimated to last 2-3 months. Anytime past that, personnel will be eligible for one week off for every eight weeks worked.
We are currently seeking two (2) reliable and dead-line driven MIG Certified Welders willing to travel to Puerto Rico for a contracted project that is to begin as early as Monday, 1/11/2022.
All applicants must meet the following credentials:
- Be certified with proof of credentials
- Willing and able to travel immediately with proper documents: Government-issued photo ID or Permanent Resident Card. (Passport is not necessary)
- Proof of complete COVID vaccination and negative COVID test result processed within 48 hours prior to travel
MIG Welder' responsibilities:
- Selecting, measuring, cutting and joining appropriate metals to specifications
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage
- Interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools
- Operating cranes and other machinery to transport materials to welding worksites
- Determining correct gas ratios
- Testing the strength of each joint during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required
- Liaising with the supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
MIG Welder Requirements:
- High School diploma or similar
- A completed apprenticeship or vocational training.
- Excellent stamina, physical strength, and dexterity
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Sound understanding of welding safety
- Ability to observe health and safety regulations at all times
- A willingness to learn and work overtime as required
- Superb attention to detail
- Per Diem (food and lodging)
- Travel to and from Puerto Rico (upon start and completion of project)
Experience and References are a must!
Only two (2) positions remain open. We thank you for your interest and encourage you to send your application and resume as soon as possible by hitting ‘Apply’ on this page.
Job ID: 339786725