Job Title: Service Manager
The Maintenance and Installation Supervisor is responsible for insuring our fleet of equipment and service team members are ready to serve our clients. The position reports to the operations manager
- Training, supervising and developing service team members
- Assigning and managing service tickets for deliveries, installations and service calls.
- Troubleshooting and repairing temporary heating, cooling and dehumidification equipment
- Delivering and installing temporary heating, cooling and dehumidification equipment
- Parts ordering and inventory maintenance
- Process improvement
- Minimum 2 years hiring, training, supervising and coaching direct reports
- Minimum 2 years servicing / troubleshooting HVAC systems or gas appliances
- Proficient using a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits
- Able Read and understand wiring diagrams and ladder logic
- Able to lift and carry 100 lbs. regularly
- Pass DOT physical examination
- High mechanical aptitude
- Do the job right the first time mindset
- Positive, can do attitude
- Feels ownership for activities and results
- Able to work with and communicate well with customers and team members.
- Looking to improve processes for themselves and company.
Compensation and hours:
- 65K to 70K per year including incentives
- Hours: Monday- Friday 7-4 ; on call for after-hours service
- Generous paid time off