The role of Installer/Service Technician is responsible for delivering and installing temporary heat on commercial construction sites. They also perform equipment repair and preventative maintenance. Experience working with mechanical, electrical & plumbing is helpful. Previous appliance repair and machine repair is a plus. Proficiency with electrical troubleshooting using a multi-meter and wiring diagrams is a big plus. We will train the right candidates.
- Deliver and install temporary heating equipment
- Troubleshooting and repair temporary heating equipment
- Valid drivers license with no major violations within 3 years
- Able and lift and carry 100 lbs. regularly
- Pass a criminal background check
- High mechanical aptitude
- Do the job right the first time mindset
- Positive, can do attitude
- Feels ownership for activities and results
- Able to work with and communicate well with customers and team members.
- Looking to improve processes for themselves and company.
Compensation and hours:
- $16.00 to 25.00 depending on skill level and experience
- Hours: Monday- Friday 7-4 ; on call for after-hours service