- A-1 Auto Glass
- Eugene, Oregon
Windshield Installer - No prior experience needed; we pay to train you for success!
We are A-1 Auto Glass; a local, family-owned business. Have you ever considered a career in the automotive industry? Would you like to join an award winning team as well as a new family? Do you like to learn and have a customer service mindset? If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, read on!
A-1 Auto Glass has been serving the community with quality and integrity for over 50 years. As a Windshield Installer you will work with an inclusive team of skilled professionals with a track record of providing superior workmanship and service to get our customers back on the road. We will provide you with comprehensive training, direction and mentorship to meet your full potential in a new or continuing career.
What We Offer Windshield Installers:
- Paid training in a specialized field
- Competitive wages
- Day shifts
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage along with FSA and HSA
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Volunteer time off
- 401K profit sharing plan, plus employer match
- Company events and more
What you will do as a Windshield Installer:
- Conduct windshield, back and side glass replacement, and rock chip repairs using proper techniques to ensure the highest quality workmanship and customer satisfaction
- Safely utilize tools, equipment and materials
- Work in both in-shop and mobile service scenarios
- Custom-cut, finish, and install flat laminated glass
- Remove and replace any and all required accessories necessary to glass replacement.
- Accept payment information and assist customers with all aspects of the insurance process
What you'll need:
- Strong work ethic
- A positive attitude with a desire to provide extraordinary customer service
- Ability to perform tasks utilizing a variety of hand tools and light power tools
- Will regularly lift up to 45lbs with occasional lifting up to 75lbs
- Able to work in a wide range of temperature and environmental conditions
- Must be able to work and collaborate effectively with team members and management
- Occasional weekend work of 1-2 Saturdays a month
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record according to company policy
- Auto Glass or Body Shop experience is a plus
Sound like you? Apply now in as little as 5 minutes and join our team!
Job ID: 338682165