Established in 2003, Hydromax USA (HUSA) is the leading national professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country’s aging water, wastewater, and natural gas conveyance systems.
Each successful day for any employee of Hydromax is built on the pillars of Safety, Quality, Communication and Production. In this position, you will be required to lead a crew in the process of cleaning and televising sanitary and storm sewer collection systems. As a leader you will plan and complete daily production for your crew following the pillars described above. You will operate a closed-circuit television truck and utilize robots to televise sewer collection system pipes in accordance with PACP standards. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward.
- Lead daily safety talks and ensures the safety of the crew
- Team player with the ability to meet deadlines, production goals and team objectives
- Accurately complete utility inspections using approved procedures (as trained by the Company)
- Proficient using simple hand tools and troubleshooting mechanical and electronic equipment
- Ability to freely access outdoor worksites in wide-ranging climates and environment; outdoor experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and identify discrepancies on a digital or PDF map
- Proficient using computers to utilize inspection software, ArcGIS Online maps, Excel, Word, and email
- Strong communication skills with Hydromax employees, clients, and the public
- Proficient at using current technology; smartphone, tablet
- Submit daily and weekly paperwork
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, bend, and lift to 75 pounds
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record (Class B CDL with air brake and tanker endorsement preferred)
- Ability to travel 2 to 3 weeks at a time as needed, work weekends and work some nights. Travel could be upwards of 80% of time based on project locations.
- Ability to work 50+ hours weekly.
- Ability to keep equipment and toolboxes clean, tidy and ensure equipment is properly maintained
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure the safety of all crew members
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required as a condition of employment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Paid Training
- PPE Provided
- Safety Boot Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with Company match after 1 year of employment
- Paid Weekly!
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.